Reader Rabbit 1st Grade is a computer game in The Learning Company's Reader Rabbit series of children's educational games. It was released in 1998.
The Old Theatre has everything ready for a performance. However, Spike the porcupine feels dissatisfied about not being the star of the show, so he hides the musical instruments, costumes, scripts, props and other necessities so the performance cannot start. Reader Rabbit and his friends have only a number of hours to make preparations before tonight's performance.
Babs' Workshop Edit
- Animal Geography Gateway: Choose the animal that doesn't belong in a particular environment. (This activity features Stanley Skunk.)
- Measure It!: Select the correct parts that correspond to the dimensions indicated by Babs Beaver, which are measured using bear, mouse and rabbit footprints.
- Prop Sorter: Using the sorting machine, sort all of the animals that fit Babs' description by clicking on the bottom buttons to operate the platforms and throw the animals sitting on them all the way to the top stands.
Pierre's Studio Edit
- Autograph Hound Gateway: Help Reader Rabbit autograph the right photo of a particular mood in the dog kid's scrapbook based on his description of the photo.
- Pattern Piano: Reproduce Pierre's songs. Each musical note has its own color and every song part has two sequences of colors. Compare them to find the missing one.
- Billboards: Paint four posters for tonight's show using different colours, various stickers of the cast and various shapes, a pencil, an eraser, a brush, and a fill bucket.
Professor Owl's Treehouse Edit
- Doorbell Spell: Fill in the word below the picture by picking the correct letter.
- Word Bird: Help Penelope the Parrot learn the correct lines for tonight's show, by hearing the words from Professor Owl and selecting the correct sound that stands either at the beginning, the middle or the end of the word.
- Silly Script: From a list, select the correct word that fits the context of the script.
Papa Bear's Store Edit
- Week Creek: Fill in the missing weekdays to get to Papa Bear's Store on the turtles.
- Costu-Matic: Assemble the costumes by paying the correct price for each of the four parts of the costume using coins of 1, 5, 10 and 20.
- Costume Count: Count the costume parts on the board and add or subtract to get the right number.